What's best

ahursty

I want to go away next year for two weeks to have some fun in the sun with the family and my close friends.. Bit my OH won't come because he says putting our Rico into a kennel club for the two week will ruin him and make him sad.. Rico will be 1 and half by July next year.. So what do you all suggest .. I'll go without OH that's no problem .!! LoL.. Suggestions on What we could do for Rico.??

Does anyone own kennels on here that know about the needs of our doggies .??

X Angie & Rico X

what it is my mate is getting married so we are going tennerife to celebrate so taking rico is a no no.. we are off on our jollys with him this year a few times but as this is abroad its difficult .. his breeder might not be around then so that could end up a no no to... :(

Occasionally a kind hearted soul on here will

Take a Husky (or 3) in while owners go on their Hols.

Perhaps something like that could be arranged.

If you're sure you can't find a family member or friend to help out then i'd start kennel research now - i've found a great place in mid-wales where they actually own huskies themselves so they know the breed - it's over an hour away but I feel that it's worth it. I'd always visit a couple of times at different times of the day / season to see how they are with coping etc etc.

I used to work for a pet sitting organisation and go all over the place to live in peoples houses an take care of their animals while they were away,u could always ring a few of them and ask if they have any carers who are experienced with husky s,then at least they dont have their normal routine changed an will still be at home:clap:

If you do lookl for a kennel u want one that does everything with your dog and doesnt just leave then sitting in their cage :/ Theres one here that takes em for walks and they have a big area they play in and all sorts of crazy neat stuff so maybe youll have one there like that? I would get a family member or maybe somone on here :P but my puppy goes everywhere and if people dont want him to come then im not going o.o

can't help her our holidays include our dogs, lol they my family now n i can't leave my babies. pluss Odin would fret and not eat xxxxx

same here i wont take a holiday unless my girls can come with me.. i personally think it would stress my girls out to much if i went away with out them .

what damage that might do .im not prepared to find out.. and thats just the damage to me.. i would miss them to much.. i hate work co's i miss them.. let alone longer than that