first day in my new job!!!

Luna's Mum

Well as you can probably guess from my utter lack of posts, I've been at work today for the first time in about 7 weeks!!!! I am now a trade sales account manager for a local chocolate company!!!!(don't know if I can mention the name)

Had a fab day, just learning the ropes & seeing all the different departments (including the factory, which smells awesome!!!). Have already been sampling the products....think I need a lifetime membership to my Slimming club!

Luna's spending the week training with my o/h but if she's not quite ready then there is a doggy day care option with the dog walking company!

Just wanted to share! : )

great news. . . :up:

If you're coming to camp. . .bring some (ahem) samples . . . LOL :)

woo hoo good for you..

..i used to work for chocolate factory in Tenterden and they let us eat how ever much we wanted..

:lolman: they put me on the white choc line...hmm ME ---- white choc.. needless to say i couldnt face dinner when i got home..but never got sick of white choc.though

Tee hee!! I'm afraid they don't do factory tours @Biggles they're a bit too small to be honest! The entire factory is run by about twelve workers. There's probably about 30 in the whole of the head office.

The factory is amazing though, they've got three 7ft high containers, permanently filled with melted dark/milk/white chocolate!!! It just smells fantastic! And all the truffles are finished by hand....any that don't pass quality control ... well they're still very tasty!

I'm still working on my o/h about camp!

Ha ha ha ha!!!! I can put pics of the chocolates in this thread if you like!!!

[ATTACH=full]17768[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]17769[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]17770[/ATTACH]

There you go! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's a hard job...I got told today that I have to sample every single flavour of the 100g bars that we stock...all 21 of them!!!

if you dont want to sample them send em my way.

Im taking my kids to cadburys world tomorrow mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ha ha ha ha!!!! I can put pics of the chocolates in this thread if you like!!!

[ATTACH=full]17768[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]17769[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]17770[/ATTACH]

There you go! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's a hard job...I got told today that I have to sample every single flavour of the 100g bars that we stock...all 21 of them!!!

now that's just torture!!!!!