Kato - Photo Thread

Geordie_Paul

I thought I'd set up a thread that I can upload photos of Kato, if and when I take them!!

This is one taken of Kato the day we got him back from the kennel, he'd lost a fair bit of weight and was a bit ill bless him... on the mend now though :)...

198636_10150268770364373_509204372_7478661_4466601_n.jpg

Such a gorgeous boy!

Don't let the look deceive you.... he's a savage wolf beast at heart! Lol AS IF! He's blowing his coat at the minute, my first experience of a Husky blowing its coat..... it's an experience Haha

• 2 weeks later...

Aww great pics and what a good idea, I may copy you ;). Kato is luverly :wub:. It's a nightmare when they blow their coats and it doesn't matter how much you hoover there is always some rogue fluff! I wish I didn't have such a thing for black clothes and preferred white, then I wouldn't look so hairy all of the time!

Yeah absolute nightmare on black stuff... So the missus decided to buy black sofas ahahahaha can you believe it!? Now she whinges when it's covered in hair and I get to say "TOLD YOU SO!" Lol

Was looking at another thread on here and, as I never got to see the father, thought I'd have a look. "Mystic Lunar of the Night" is his KC name Lol