Something wrong with Frost... Help

jaketang

hi peeps,

wasn't able to log in due to moving of hse.... currently still in the midst of living in a new but messy place... :(

something is wrong with frost... i m worried...

he is 9 goin 10yrs and male.

short history...

we juz move in to a new place (abt 5 days ago) and i bring him out for walk every nite except yesterday nite... (due to some issue, we cldn't bring him out for walk in the past)

so far the routine of food and sleeping in the room with me is the same as usual.

problem now...

he wld so how whine in pain (short whine) since yesterday. and when i try to touch his face, he wld whine again even b4 i could touch him. i cldn't see any visible injuries on his body and so far his urine n facets seems ok..he is eating normal too...

and tonite, i brought him out for a short walk.... everything seems norm... except when we r rching back to the hse.. not too sure if i notice he sort of walk very wobbly when rching the door....

Any1 face this prob b4? care to share....

i were thinking of observing frost for a few more days b4 bringing him to the vet....

A very worried father....

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u r rite.... but i can only do it the day after tmr... :(

hopefully everything is fine....

depressed.......

im sure he will be ok, just try not to force him to walk if he doesnt want to and keep him comfortable. Try not to worry. x

Given his age, he might have a tooth abscessing, which would cause pain about the face... as far as the wobbling when coming back from the walk, perhaps arthritis pain? There are so many potential causes, a trip to the vet's is definitely your best option, I think.

ok thanks!! i think he did have a loose tooth ..

i will bring him to vet tmr 1st thing....

Let us know what your vet says, please? Don't forget to bring up the other issue, of his being wobbly toward the end of the walk. If he's getting arthritis, it's pretty easy to treat.

Given his age, he might have a tooth abscessing, which would cause pain about the face... as far as the wobbling when coming back from the walk, perhaps arthritis pain? There are so many potential causes, a trip to the vet's is definitely your best option, I think.

I was thinking a broken tooth or some other dental issue, as well. Wobbling could be due to infection, just feeling weak perhaps?

due to some reason, can only bring frost to vet tmr... :(

luckily he behave pretty normal yesterday... and some incident happen.. when i transport him back to my old home, he bit a cat :jawdrop:... the loose tooth fall off..... i did try to "touch" him all over to see if he whine again, fortunately not....

will observe everyday n bring him to the vet tmr.....

will keep every1 posted on the results....

thanks everyone :wave1:

hi fellas,

juz some update... frost is doing well and acting perfectly alright!! :clap: not too sure if it improve due to the loosen tooth broken off the other time when he bit the cat. :jawdrop:

he doesnt "whine" like the other time again and i can see the bounce in his steps too. but somehow as mention by my parents, he seems to put on weight. gona control his food intake and more walks for him. :)

thanks for the concern everyone!!

cheers