Husky Owners Hoodies

Val (Zebedee)

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nix, been in to see them - they were very apologetic, said it must have been their press at fault not catching the ends of the logo. They said they hadn't replied to you yet as they were doing test runs with a hoody of their own, it had our large logo in the front & back along with some football type transfers; they said they had washed it 3 times & it was still OK. It did look OK, their test one (in fact it looked BRAND new!). If anyone has a defective logo on the back of their hoodie, they have said they will fix them & also pay any costs for postage, etc as they know people live all over the show

@BingBlaze'n'Skyla & @Hy'Shqa ... get them to me & I will take them in to be redone (sent you both PMs)

Nix, been in to see them - they were very apologetic, said it must have been their press at fault not catching the ends of the logo. They said they hadn't replied to you yet as they were doing test runs with a hoody of their own, it had our large logo in the front & back along with some football type transfers; they said they had washed it 3 times & it was still OK. It did look OK, their test one (in fact it looked BRAND new!). If anyone has a defective logo on the back of their hoodie, they have said they will fix them & also pay any costs for postage, etc as they know people live all over the show

@BingBlaze'n'Skyla & @Hy'Shqa ... get them to me & I will take them in to be redone (sent you both PMs)

the front small ho logos on ours are coming a bit loose. not loads just a bit. wont last forever. may have to replace the logo with one of my patches instead. not sure if its worth justifying sending them back? the names on the back are stuck fast but the logos arent. what you think?

• 2 months later...

I'd be interested in another as long as it's not with the same company as last time - I posted the hoodie back because the logo had peeled off in the first wash and what I got back just peeled right off again and I never got my money back from posting it to return it :(

I'd be interested in another as long as it's not with the same company as last time - I posted the hoodie back because the logo had peeled off in the first wash and what I got back just peeled right off again and I never got my money back from posting it to return it :(

:( mines been fine so far