Husky attacks 3 year old

Michelle Melsom

Just awful. Sabien is the sweetest natured and most gentle dog I have had the pleasure of knowing, but I would still never leave him alone with a child as, at the end of the day, he is an animal and you can never be 100% certain. Me and Sabes recently went to a work colleagues BBQ and there were people there we did not know. Sabien always attracts a lot of attention from children and there was one child, aged about three who kept walking around the garden with Sabes with his arms clamped around his middle, Sabien will tolerate this for so long, but then obviously gets fed up. I had to keep telling the child to leave him alone and intervene as I was worried about it, yet his parents never once told him to give Sabien some space which I was surprised at. If it had been my child I would have been on top of him telling him to leave him alone. Can't believe this mother left her vulnerable baby in a room alone with dogs. I would have thought that dog that attacked would have had some blood on it. All in all it is tragic.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic