Marley and Kinzi got married

Tan J P

Such a cute picture! Hope that you can get them together occasionally after she leaves!

Claire her new 'mummy' from the 23rd lives about 1hr and half away so we will stay in touch and meet as and when we can

we talk every day on the phone,and we've just 'clicked' we are very like-minded,so i know that wont change.

i will be extremely sad when Kinzi leaves here,she has been a gorgeous girl to foster,but i take comfort knowing she is going to a lovely husky family with new bro's and sis's :D

i tried my hardest to just care for her and not love her too much........mmm! after day 1 i was smitten:rolleyes:

it doesn't help that i think she is a ladies dog so she really took to me too,i just find it hard to understand why these gorgeous girls and boys are in desperate need of a forever home..........all they want is some loving!:cry1:

Claire her new 'mummy' from the 23rd lives about 1hr and half away so we will stay in touch and meet as and when we can

we talk every day on the phone,and we've just 'clicked' we are very like-minded,so i know that wont change.

i will be extremely sad when Kinzi leaves here,she has been a gorgeous girl to foster,but i take comfort knowing she is going to a lovely husky family with new bro's and sis's :D

i tried my hardest to just care for her and not love her too much........mmm! after day 1 i was smitten:rolleyes:

it doesn't help that i think she is a ladies dog so she really took to me too,i just find it hard to understand why these gorgeous girls and boys are in desperate need of a forever home..........all they want is some loving!:cry1:

Well done you,for doing fostering:clap:,it can't be easy,but must have its rewards too!!.Would like to do it myself,(One more probably wouldnt make much difference!!)so may well consider it when mine get a bit older !!;)

Then I can ask you for some tips!!:rolleyes: