The Pawpack Huskies!! Blackberry Picking Huskies!!

basketcase687

Looks like Lycan is a quick learner! Great video!!!

Thank you!.We were a bit concerned when they first started eating them,they ate loads,in fact spent most of their walk stuffing themselves!!.We thought it might upset their tummies,especially Tundy ,who has a very dodgy one at the best of times!.But no,absolutely fine! Phew!! Would make them an apple and blackberry pie if I was any good at baking!!

Karen

Me and Damian watched this last night and oh did we laugh. See on my back patio I have an enormous blackberry bush that hangs over and we couldn't figure out what was eating them....now we know! I was going to make a cobbler out of them and I went to pick them and they were gone lol

Mine LOVE mulberries! The tree is right outside the fence, and they can only reach what falls inside, or what I give them. If I am out snacking from the tree while they're there, all are over by the fence, asking for their 'fair share'!

That's funny you should say that.We also have a mulberry tree in our garden!.We brought it back as a cutting from a holiday in Turkey about 10 years ago.(A little shoot crammed into a plastic coke bottle and sneaked in!!)It's quite big now but sadly,although the fruit form every year,they never come to anything.:(.Mulberries are delicious,so I'm not suprised your dogs love them!!Just have to hope one year ours will bearsome fruit!! That would be a real treat for them and us!!:)

That's funny you should say that.We also have a mulberry tree in our garden!.We brought it back as a cutting from a holiday in Turkey about 10 years ago.(A little shoot crammed into a plastic coke bottle and sneaked in!!)It's quite big now but sadly,although the fruit form every year,they never come to anything.:(.Mulberries are delicious,so I'm not suprised your dogs love them!!Just have to hope one year ours will bearsome fruit!! That would be a real treat for them and us!!:)

:rofl:It isn't entirely bad that you don't get fruit - the birds have dropped so many seeds around my place, and I have sooooo many mulberry trees of varying stages around! I truly need to go around cutting them down and poisoning the trunks so they don't grow back... LOVE eating them, but don't want them EVERYWHERE!:duh: