Bandit @ 3 - 6 Months

BlackDawn

Hi everybody, I know it's been a long time since I've posted any pictures or posted anything at all but like the rest of you I have been working and socializing my obnoxious/energetic husky.

Here's a few pictures for now (Will upload some more when the g/f brings home the camera):

bandit1b.jpg

bandit2s.jpg

bandit3.jpg

bandit4.jpg

bandit5x.jpg

bandit6.jpg

bandit7.jpg

bandit8.jpg

Yea she's offleash & recalls with 1 word "come". U jealous? haha

bandit9.jpg

bandit10.jpg

bandit11.jpg

bandit12.jpg

bandit13.jpg

bandit14.jpg

bandit15.jpg

bandit16.jpg

bandit17.jpg

bandit18.jpg

bandit19.jpg

bandit20.jpg

bandit21.jpg

bandit22.jpg

bandit23.jpg

bandit24.jpg

bandit25.jpg

bandit26.jpg

bandit27.jpg

bandit28.jpg

bandit29.jpg

The End, I also have a Video of her howling which is sure to send chills down your spine. To be uploaded later along with the other pictures. At 6months old she stands shoulder to shoulder with her brother and differs very little in body size. Her brother does have thicker legs. Also does anyone notice the resemblance to a Japanese Akita?

I agree with the others about the recall thing. Don't get too confident or comfortable in trusting that she will always listen. As she gets older and especially when she hits that teenage stage the recall may very well go out the window. Then again it may not, each dog is an individual. However, I wouldn't trust it completely as one day she may be gone in a flash.

Other than that those are some great pics. Love her color.

I used to leave Vlad off the lead but , not any more last time he hear some little yapping dogs and he didn`t stop run all the field jump over the fence and jump in the street in any minute he could be hit by a car he was at the time around 9 months but I do love the last pic I would love Bella my cat at least to stay in the same room with Vlad