so proud of my boys

valkyries

Am sat here looking at my boys, lay together fast asleep and i'm so proud of them. They have come a long way in the time they have been together.

For those that don't know we took Thor in, he was a rescue dog, my house was a total war zome for 3/4 month, Odin and Thor could not look at each other without a full blown fight braking out and i kid you not we had freash blood once, twice a day. Both myself and hubby felt their teeth on more than one occation.

To see them now it's like it never happend, they hate being apart and to think we almost gave up on Thor but we made a comitment to stand by him and today i look at them and i thank god we did.

Sorry just wanted to say how proud i am of them xxxxxxxxxxx

well done to you and your boys :D

too many people give up too easily,one fight and ''oh they wont get on''

i've always told my kids,its just like them when they start only the dogs use their teeth a lot as oppose to hands and feet!

afterall they cant give a shove and tell the other to ''naff off''

congrats Linda u ought to be proud not only of your boys but of yourself and hubs for persevering:clap:

Well done, it's a testament to YOUR willingness to see past the bloodshed to the joy you have now.

I know exactly how you feel with Darwin and Echo.

While Echo still occasionally launches into Darwin it's far less often

and far less damage.

Now. . . .

If you could just shut Loki up, your pack would be perfect. :doglaugh: