Why does my husky end up covered in poo all the time?

bfueglein

It seems like everytime I go to the dog park with my siber husky and germ. shepherd that the only one to step in poo is the husky. He either simply steps in the poo or sometimes rolls in it. Here is an example ;)huskypoopfoot.jpg

This was our last trip to the dog park and of course we had no wipes so we had to ask. Anybody have any similiar situations with their husky or is he just bad luck lol? Anyways I wrote an article about picking up your dog poop on my blog http://www.fleabiters.com I am trying to get juicy dog park stories. Funny, nasty, or whatever other story you have we would love to hear about.

this is one of my bug-bearers!

i cannot understand why owners do not clean up after their dogs,especially at a dog park.........its just so lazy!

and whilst i can clean up after my own dogs,cleaning some1 elses just makes me bawk:eek:

Oh its the worst! I dont understand what argument anybody could have not to pick up their dogs mess.

Some people just to bl**dy lazy to do it. I don't mind if someone asks me if I have a spare poop bag if they've forgot or have run out. It's the can't be bothered brigade that really bug me. It can't be down to cost as Tesco's value line nappy bags are 27p for 300. Like Tan I think I would hurl if I had to clean up someone elses. Wonder if they clean their backyards up or just leave it?

I never have any issues of Milo standing other dogs poo, he normally covershimself in his own poo. He has this thing about pooing in or on bushes or any plant with an big leaf. The poo ends up off the ground about a foot up wierd dog

Hahahhaha love it. My husky is always doing weird stuff with his poo and he loves bushes as well. I think like the leaves on their feet and butt is comfy compared to just squatting on the grass or dirt.

It is one of my pet hates standing in dog poo dont mind cleaning up after my own dog s but other people s dog poo makes me sick ,the worst ever poo for your dog to roll in is fox s poo it stinks really bad and its really hard to get out of their coats when bathing them :(

I never have any issues of Milo standing other dogs poo, he normally covershimself in his own poo. He has this thing about pooing in or on bushes or any plant with an big leaf. The poo ends up off the ground about a foot up wierd dog

Lool! Mine does the exact same thing! Nowadays i give him a tug on the lead to pull him out a bit just in case!

Mine seems to have a reverse gear and reverses into bushes and long grass which makes it really hard to clean up after him and then spends ages wiping his feet on the grass. I know it leaving his scent but it does look like he's wiping his paws to get them clean. Also does this after a wee as well. Really churns up the grass.

What disgust me is where i walk Alfie people dont pick up there dogs poo, that i have got used to now but just lately people have been picking it up and leaving the poo bags full on the grass Alfie thinks its funny to pick them up and toss them in the air, what is even worse is there are bins every where there is no need to leave them on the grass its just laziness. Anyway rant over.

this is so odd, I think I read somewhere that huskies didn't like being too close to poo so if you wanted to deter them from digging near a fence or hedge you should put some of their poo there! I never tried it myself but don't think I ever will tbh, sounds like Sibes couldn't care less if they get a bit of #2 on them.

Ya that is true i stopped him from digging by throwing his poo in the holes that he had previously dug. He hasnt dug since i buried poop literally all over our backyard...literally every inch has poop under the ground haha

Mine seems to have a reverse gear and reverses into bushes and long grass which makes it really hard to clean up after him and then spends ages wiping his feet on the grass. I know it leaving his scent but it does look like he's wiping his paws to get them clean. Also does this after a wee as well. Really churns up the grass.

Ya my husky loves peeing and pooping in the grass and bushes, must feel at home. He never wipes his paws though, but hes still young. He also refuses to raise his leg to pee... everyone laughs and makes fun of him. Theyre just jealous their dogs arnt as handsome and charismatic as mine thats all.

What disgust me is where i walk Alfie people dont pick up there dogs poo, that i have got used to now but just lately people have been picking it up and leaving the poo bags full on the grass Alfie thinks its funny to pick them up and toss them in the air, what is even worse is there are bins every where there is no need to leave them on the grass its just laziness. Anyway rant over.

hahaha so funny my dog picks up poop too in his mouth and will toss it around. We have a turtle and one time he tossed a turtle turd at me and hit me straight in the head. Ill never forget that, how could you get mad at something so random and funny. You should check out my blog, im doing a husky post tomorrow so it should be up your alley. Fleabiters

Ya that is true i stopped him from digging by throwing his poo in the holes that he had previously dug. He hasnt dug since i buried poop literally all over our backyard...literally every inch has poop under the ground haha
Sounds to me like you're trying to grow 'poop' bushes.

:doglaugh: