Multi-color eyes linked to anything?

Matthew

it is related to more people saying the dog is not a purebred husky. As well as you getting more annoyed at ignorant people

So people say its not pure because it has 2 color eyes?

And thanks all for the comments, just want to be sure so I know to work with it already.

from what iv read i think huskys are just clumsy , my girl has blue eyes and damn she is clumsy :jawdrop: she falls over her own feet aswell :) lil sweet heart .. also she ran into a glas door before haha :D she was out in the garden and i was on the other side door shut and she decided to face plant it . really wish i caught it on film lol

Yeah, like others have said, they seem to be a bit clumsy sometimes. Aries has partial heterochromia , so each eye is a mix of blue and amber giving them a weird greenish hue, and he sees fine. That said, he frequently walks into lamp posts while looking at another dog across the street.

Yeah, like others have said, they seem to be a bit clumsy sometimes. Aries has partial heterochromia , so each eye is a mix of blue and amber giving them a weird greenish hue, and he sees fine. That said, he frequently walks into lamp posts while looking at another dog across the street.

Well, I've seen sailors walk into lamp posts looking at girls across the street - and they weren't blind!

Seriously, you guys think huskies are clumsy. My last Husky was 100% pure athlete. He was fast. He could jump. He could maneuver. He put any other dog that was around him to shame. And honestly, Maverick seems well on his way to that as well.

Yeah, ours are pretty athletic too, but you can't claim that yours never faceplanted or bumped into the couch ;)

Seriously, you guys think huskies are clumsy. My last Husky was 100% pure athlete. He was fast. He could jump. He could maneuver. He put any other dog that was around him to shame. And honestly, Maverick seems well on his way to that as well.

not sayin all just the majority :P there a difference from being out in open space to indoors ;) mayas the same when it comes to running but indoors .. well thats another thing lol

That said, he frequently walks into lamp posts while looking at another dog across the street.

:doglaugh:

Yep mine do that ALL the time we call it the

"DINK !!" moment coz that's the sound of their skull going "Dink" against the lamppost. :)

Bo gets so involved looking up in trees for squirrels he bumps into trees. Then looks at them as if to say where did that come from. Frequently bumps into gate posts and/or lamp posts whilst looking at something as well and he's got two lovely brown eyes. Love the term "a dink moment" you're right that's exactly what it sounds like when they hit them. Not so much of a dink more of a thunk when it's a gate post.