The Whistler 100 on otl

Michelle Melsom

Warning this news report has disturbing words in it

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/6791298/killing-sled-dogs-canada-leads-outrage-questions-intent

I dont care the man that did this is making excuses he is scum and deserves...alot of punishment...there is no excuse he is disgusting...He did not try hard enuf to find other options for these dogs and now hes just sitting on WCB for murdering dogs...

He took an untenable situation and made, I think, the worst possible choice.

If he is, at this time, suffering in his own private hell - then it's one he created for himself. It's regrettable that he couldn't find any workable solution and given what I've read and watched, I think he felt that there was no other. Can I sympathize with him, yes to a degree; can I feel for the 56 dogs that he "put down" very definitely, no dog should have it's life ended in such a cruel and inhumane way,