Husky Crying and Howling

bfueglein

j8SZpAfvE58

This is Hustle doing his crying routine because my boy Mack Attack wont play with him. I cant help but laugh and love when he does this. I know alot of people think its annoying, but they must not like huskies. Also hes 10 months old, does he look small at all to you guys? He does to me, but you might not be able to tell from the video. Anyways hope you guys enjoy it and for more vids of hustle and his friend check out my blog www.fleabiters.com I would love for my fellow husky owners to check it out.

skyla makes a similar noise when she wants to play with another dog - but not as bad - ur pup seems like he is almost in distress :/ - its hard to tell about his size as he is lying down - standing up would be better - but male huskies shouldnt actually be bigger than 23inches from floor to withers

skyla makes a similar noise when she wants to play with another dog - but not as bad - ur pup seems like he is almost in distress :/ - its hard to tell about his size as he is lying down - standing up would be better - but male huskies shouldnt actually be bigger than 23inches from floor to withers

Oh thanks alot im gonna have to check to see how big he is from the floor. He just seem so tiny to me, maybe its because his coat isnt that thick. If you want you want you can visit his blog at www.fleabiters.com its a humerous blog about dogs. Its my new hobby I just started, would love feed back from fellow dog lovers! Thank you