A question of reputation

Marc

Reputation. People think that reputation is something you gain and lose of your own accord, however nowadays with communication between people being as easy as it is, reputation can be highly influenced by others. This is expecially the case with a forum such as ours, where members form good personal friendships and the likes.

So I ask people to think. Nothing more, just think. When your talking to someone else about how you feel about them, think about the affect that you have on that persons reputation. Just because you yourself may not like that person, you may be removing someone elses friendship with that person for no good reason.

Think to yourself you will not always like the people that you friends like. Your friend may have friends you hate with a vengence. Does this reflect your freind or are they an individual as you are?

Also more than anything else, are you influenced by what other people say? If so, ask yourself why. Do you really know the person to be a bad person or are you just going off something that someone else has said?

Finally, be aware we are all human. Differing opinions are what makes us who we are. Every person on this forum without fail has feelings, whether they are quiet n happy, or loud and an arsehole. Treat people the way you wish to be treated yourself.

We are husky owners. A forum built upon the idea that people can gain friends from different areas, help each other out at times, and generally enjoying peoples company.

I'm a moderator on another forum - one dealing with depression - so I have a tendency to "say what I think" and then think about it ... oops.

If I ever "walk all over your toes" please feel free to tell me how insulted you are; I think I'd enjoy sitting down over a beer (or tea or coffee) with most all of this crew.