Our 8 week old

DirectorsCut

Hi, so we got our Husky this morning, just had a few questions.

We have had for about 9 hours now, he's been fed on the breeder provided food but not had a number 2 yet. Is this ok? He is happy enough, has bursts of energy then naps. He can be very hyper! I have taken him out every hour or so but nothing.

Also when I do take him out he is eating leaves, its hard to stop him. Is this gonna be a problem? He's not having his jabs till Tuesday.

Thanks

And heres pics before you ask!! :)

WP_000240.jpgWP_000237.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello :)

my nico is only 9 weeks old, and he is exactly the same!................bursts of energy then naps he dose eat plants but we tell him no and stop him but he will keep doing it and im sure he will learn no means no soon enough!

and nico did not have poo for ages! but then boom he ust ran outside and did it!

if you have any questions feel free to ask because im sure we can relate seeing as we have pups :)

Thanks everyone, I feel a bit reassured now. Yeah he's gonna be a sofa dog, as you can see he has found his favourite chair! Trouble is its my favourite too so he is asleep on my lap at the minute. He ate a full flower head earlier, I pulled it out of his mouth but all that was left was the stem!

Nico likes to eat 1 patch of grass, he slowly stopping it now, and he likes to sit in his chair outside he sits upright ust like a human and watch the garden! ill try get a pic soon

here is one for now :)post-8928-13586084866575_thumb.jpg

post-5671-13585983064814_thumb.jpg

Yeah it was, he's a real comedian, you cant help but laugh at him! Baz has a small wedge of blue in his left eye.

wow we have twins!......and wish you could of took a pic of him running away with leaf

lmao i tryed taking pic of nico today he had a huge leaf hanging from his mouth and he didnt know

Hey Directors cut! Welcome to the best Husky Forum you're gonna find.

You might want to watch what he's eating since some common yard plants are poisonous - don't want to kill the little guy yet - you'll feel like it later!

You don't say where you're from, and it helps a lot if we have some idea - sending you to the store after dog food that's only sold across the pond, for example, just doesn't work. If you feel like it, hop over to the member map at http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/memberMap/ and pin yourself, please.

Just make sure you put a pair of shoes on you in the morning LOL He looks super. He will taste every plant sock fly spider ect ect If he dose not like it he will spit it out. Just learn the name of the most common weeds in your area & Google them. You should already know the spiders. I only started using a lead the past week or so (she is about 4-5 mts old) she got oust to fallowing me everywhere. The first couple of months I put a cat collar on her It has a bit of elastic on it I couldn't find dog collar small enough that wasn't pink and glittery. I left the collar on her all the time. Occasionally putting a very light lead when running around the house but never leads her anywhere with it. Made bringing her for walks so much easier