left confused

Nicole

Just had to share this :P yesterday i took maya off to the park to watch the football ( my cousin owns the team) well were at the park and the players come over to say hello to maya ( the new maskot) and one of them is like what dog is that ? i replied a husky :) to get the reply you sure thats not another breed? :confused: it took me by the time he left to actually register what he said :confused: lol i was like yess its another breed i thought id just say its a husky for the sheer banter :confused: lol after which alot of the guys where like oh what breeds that? you sure? :confused: do i look so stupid i dont even know my own breed of dog? lol i thought she looked pritty obv to be a husky :P i got the silly question off .. thats not a husky its not big enough to which i replied she is only 4 months old to get WHAT? shes 4 months old god shes big.. lol ahh i love people these days :P just thought id share that random information with you all :D

You've got to remember that "the Great Unwashed" (non husky owning public)

Know Everything about everything about huskies, (because they heard someone down the pub who's mates cousin once had one).

therefore you as an actual owner. . . can't possibly know as much and therefore must be wrong.

Simples :)