Embarrasing??

Sarah

What's the worst thing either your child or another has done to REALLY embarrass you?

For me it would have to be in the Tower at Blackpool in the play area, Matthew (now 7) was only 3 and he was in the ball pool and suddenly proceeded to tell anyone that would listen that he'd poo poo'd :o:o:o

mine isnt quite old enough to have done too much.... yet.

But when he's had his tantrums in the middle of the store. He's loud enough for the whole store to hear. He's only 19 months, so he's just started the tantrum phase....Yay.

He's pulled my top down so people could see my bra before. I dont know if anyone did. But either way.

That was when he was still breastfeeding. lol

mine isnt quite old enough to have done too much.... yet.

But when he's had his tantrums in the middle of the store. He's loud enough for the whole store to hear. He's only 19 months, so he's just started the tantrum phase....Yay.

He's pulled my top down so people could see my bra before. I dont know if anyone did. But either way.

That was when he was still breastfeeding. lol

LOL !!!!! My dogs have done that too!!! I was talking to a couple when I was out on a walk and bent down to stroke their dog, kimba pawed me and WHOOP out they came :eek:

Megan is the one, she just cannot keep any of her thoughts to herself!! Can't take her anywhere!

She told this rather large guy in tesco that he was fat and needed to do some excersise....She also announced to everyone who would listen that 'my mummy gets her boobies out all the time, but its ok because she feeds Keely her boob juice, it's only for babies, and she likes it'

Liam isn't too bad but he does tend to announce his functions all the time.

Megan is the one, she just cannot keep any of her thoughts to herself!! Can't take her anywhere!

She told this rather large guy in tesco that he was fat and needed to do some excersise....She also announced to everyone who would listen that 'my mummy gets her boobies out all the time, but its ok because she feeds Keely her boob juice, it's only for babies, and she likes it'

Liam isn't too bad but he does tend to announce his functions all the time.

ROFLMAO

I cant wait til mine starts talking and sees a fire truck go by and screams "FIRE FU##!!!"

THats what my husband did as a kid. COuldnt pronounce the T-R

lmao most embarrissing everything lol

The most embarissing has to have been when I was about 5 and we were in france and had gone to the beach for the day and I went swimming and then I spotted nude sun bathers and decided to join in and took off my swim costume and then laid in the sun like they did :o hope no per*erts or pedos were around :o :o :o NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

Also embarissed mum and Keith before in the middle of the high street there was an advert for condoms so I shouted to mum and keith (they were looking in a shop window) "KEITH......HAVE YOU GOT YOUR CONDOMS?" oooopsie, Keith went bright, beetroot, red lmao

josh can't talk yet...so luckily not too bad!! and he is generally quite good atm lol!

My friends little boy when he used to say thank you, it sounded like f*ck you! i nearly died when he said it to me for the first time, i turned around to him and said, excuse me?! lol!!

i didn't really do anything too bad when i was a kid...that i know of anyway!