Found Blue's Parents!

Taiya Blue and Miko too

I can't believe it, i'm sat here with tears of happiness streaming down my face all because of a picture i've just seen!

Since having Blue i've toyed with the idea of trying to find out where he came from originally. Today I plucked up the courage and rang the vet's number on the front of his original vaccination card. The main surgery were brilliant.... they confirmed that a husky had had vaccs on the day I said and offered to ring the registered owner and pass on my details!

At lunchtime Sue rang me and I think was a shocked as me! We've since hooked up on fb and i've got pictures of his parents and of his nan!!

so here you go..... 3 generations....

Blue..... (White with blue eyes)

post-8901-13586085066555_thumb.jpg

His mum, Crystal (who I think BingBlaze'n'Skyla helped to rehome recently) (White with blue eyes)

post-8901-13586085075027_thumb.jpg

His Dad, Bolt (white with one blue and one bi-eye)

post-8901-13586085070856_thumb.jpg

His Nan, Spirit

post-8901-13586085072821_thumb.jpg

post-5288-13585983455984_thumb.jpg

post-5288-13585983456421_thumb.jpg

post-5288-13585983456878_thumb.jpg

post-5288-13585983457348_thumb.jpg

post-5288-13585983457721_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone :D Considering Blue's journey to us since he was born on 25/03/2010, I never in a million expected any results!

He was born in Crewe, sold to Manchester who moved to Birmingham, then sold to Stoke on Trent and finally to us in Shrewsbury and I find his mum is now living about 20 mins from my old house!

Awww thats lovely. I had Aya from here. I called her breeder and she gave me loads of pics and we keep in contact and though a pic of her sending me Aya's dad's pic I traced her dad and am getting a copy of his pedigree. Even though Aya won' ever be kennel club registered I will know a lot about her history. I'm also now going to keep in contact with the stud owner and I might even meet up with them at some point in the future as she's said she wants to meet Aya :)

Its really great knowing where he's come from and some of his background.

Would love to know more about Taiya but that's not going to happen cause we've no info at all from the RSPCA.

Had a pic of Bolt up on fb last night and Blue was sat next to me "that's your dad" i said and Taiya wandered over "I wonder what your mum and dad look like" I said to her (as you do having conversations with your dogs! and don't deny it cause we all do it!) Made me feel a bit sad that we don't know anything about her but no matter what she'll always be our Taiya :D:lovebone:

Its really great knowing where he's come from and some of his background.

Would love to know more about Taiya but that's not going to happen cause we've no info at all from the RSPCA.

Had a pic of Bolt up on fb last night and Blue was sat next to me "that's your dad" i said and Taiya wandered over "I wonder what your mum and dad look like" I said to her (as you do having conversations with your dogs! and don't deny it cause we all do it!) Made me feel a bit sad that we don't know anything about her but no matter what she'll always be our Taiya :D:lovebone:

same with me, you inspired me to ask his breeder is she had any contact with any of the owners Storm was one of 8!!! I can only find one Gizmo, I made a thread about him last night. Unfourtunately he has severe hip dysplasia and now I'm concerned Storm may have it one day. :(

I wish I could find out something about Angel. Since shes a rescue I cant find anything.