comfortable?

BingBlaze n Skyla

Awww nooooo he looks so comfy and oh sooooo cute.

Edit: Nix, I bet you must really miss them. How's the house sitting going?

i do - i still go home to walk them but its not the same = specially as skyla watches me go out of the window :cry1: she sulks too - mum told me :( she watches me out the window then will go n lie by the front door for abit then go to mum n sulk on her bed then pace n then go sleep on my bed, Bings has been pacing too :( its horrible leaving them - the house sitting is going well tho - i do enjoy my own space - but even with their dog here its pretty lonely

I bet your pack will be really glad when all their humans are back under the same roof. First it was your Mum away and now it's you coming and going. Someone else's dogs, however lovely, are just not the same as your own.

oh deffo - i miss my cuddles with my babies :) n curled up in my own bed with my legs aching when i wake up from being curled around them both not being able 2 move all night LOL , it was only blaze bothered when mum went away - now im gone its only skyla n bings who care lol

Great pic,what a lucky boy, spoilt rotten !!:rolleyes:

how can u tell ;) lmao