Second Husky Owners Meet Up 14.06.09 Sarah's Pics

Sarah

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh - I need to make a public apology to Sammie - Kimba Wee'd on her today and i'm sooo sorry for my husky LOL LOL

Oh and later he also wee'd on Andy's backpack so - sorry again!!!!!!!

lmao bet he cnt w8 2 write his diary up lol blaze cnt w8 2 do his lol ;) he made a few new friends lol

Sarah,

A huge THANK YOU to you and Marc for organising meet up Number 2 yesterday :)

We had a lovely time meeting everyone,it made the journey up from Hampshire very worthwhile...

The walk was nice,the pub/barbecue area was good and all the Sibes got on well,my Sky took a shine to Blaze...

It was a perfect day really - great weather,great people,great Huskies,what more could you ask ?

If anyone on the forum has been mulling over on whether to attend a meeting or not - Just do it !!!

You will have a fab. day out with like minded souls.... :)

Warm Regards,

Kevin & Pack

Sarah,

We had a lovely time meeting everyone,it made the journey up from Hampshire very worthwhile...

The walk was nice,the pub/barbecue area was good and all the Sibes got on well,my Sky took a shine to Blaze...

It was a perfect day really - great weather,great people,great Huskies,what more could you ask ?

If anyone on the forum has been mulling over on whether to attend a meeting or not - Just do it !!!

Warm Regards,

Kevin & Pack

Kevin, so very welcome! :) Was great to meet you, was a nice surprise as well as wasn't expecting you :D

Yes, Sky certainly liked Blaze lol

Sarah,

Warm Regards,

Kevin & Pack

kevin

it was very nice to finally meet you and your huskies they was both gorgeous.

Thankyou to everyone who turned up on the day .... Nice to see everyone again, and was lucky enough to get a nice day considering it said it was gonna Rain.....

... Anyways, I think my highlight of the day was watchin nix being taken for a walk by Blaze lol ... At one point over a lead LOL