i am the stupidest owner!

rusky's mum

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not stoooopid.

It's just the kind of thing that happens.

You just gotta be alert all the time.

Huskies will exploit ANY and EVERY chance to escape and go for a wander.

oh man i know how you feel akira got out the other week my mum thought she was in the room with me and she wasnt, so when my mum opened the front door kiz bolted right out, its such a scary feeling isn't it, your heart literally drops. SO glad you got him back though!!

oh man i know how you feel akira got out the other week my mum thought she was in the room with me and she wasnt, so when my mum opened the front door kiz bolted right out, its such a scary feeling isn't it, your heart literally drops. SO glad you got him back though!!

did u manage to get kiz back ok? its awful just glad hes safe and sound

Not stupid. Perhaps an opportunity for you to raise some funds for a second, interior gate so that other owners don't experience the panic that you just went through.

Just a thought for you to consider.........

sounds like a great idea i think the park is council owned but wil see if anything can be done even if they can arrange a time slot where we can come and bolt the gates shut ourselves (doubtful but definately worth looking into)

did u manage to get kiz back ok? its awful just glad hes safe and sound

yeah thanks to my mate, she legged it as fast as she could after her, don't know what i would have done if i'd have lost her, we'd only had her about 3 weeks aswell, my mum was devistated she thought she'd lost her on me

yeah thanks to my mate, she legged it as fast as she could after her, don't know what i would have done if i'd have lost her, we'd only had her about 3 weeks aswell, my mum was devistated she thought she'd lost her on me

glad u got her back they go so fast i didnt see where rusky went at first. such a relief to get him back