our first episode of destruction

sakora

Imagein how much fun these two had!! this was my bedroom when I was getting ready to go to sleep last night, Keep in mind this is only one feather pillow! I'm thinking this was mostly My mallie Herrick he is only 9 months old after all and of course no one got in trouble cause I was the one stupid eneugh to leave my door unlocked!post-5140-13586085628772_thumb.jpg

post-84-13585983824141_thumb.jpg

post-84-13585983827844_thumb.jpg

post-84-13585983831739_thumb.jpg

post-84-13585983835298_thumb.jpg

post-84-13585983838767_thumb.jpg

Yes I was thinking the same thing, I would also like to add that the big pile of stuff in the middle of the bed is blankets and some t-shirts the bed was nicely made, So im guessing that the pulled some shirts off the hangers and dug around on the bed just to make it more comfie!!

Hey, where can I get a pretty grey comforter like that??? What on earth did she get into???

ha ha you just need to take out your gas fire and turn your back for two seconds and hey presto you white ball of mayhem turns into a grey wolf mask when she sweeps the inside of the chimney space. The space she got in to was so small aswell god knows how she managed to turn around in there the idiot lol. bless her