Hello from Texas

Winter

Hello All!

I'm writing from Austin, TX. I have an almost 1 1/2 year old make siberian husky. He is black and white with a black mask and full bar down his nose. He has one brown eye and one partially blue & brown eye. His name is Stark, but he is also known as Starkus Aurelius, Demon Puppy, Pretty Boy, Mama's Boy and The Wiley One. He is just your average super playful, acrobatic, olympic running, jester of a dog. He is the first dog I have had as an adult, and despite some serious research, I'm definitely still learning as we go! It's great to have a place I can pose questions to other husky owners, as there are definitely husky specific problems that come up!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Winter and Welcome from the Big Bend region of the estate!! I live down in Terlingua (more or less, Terlingua's 16 miles away but it's the closest anything that anyone might be able to find on a map!)

Now if Stark is the normal Husky and you're the normal Texan, I'd be willing to bet that there ar a few names he gets called that aren't on that list!! << tease>>

While others are going to badger you for pictures, I'll ask you to go over to the member http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/memberMap/ map and pin yourself there. Since we cover a lot more territory than just Texas it helps, sometimes, to have some idea of where you are - and while I know where Austin is, a lot of our members (especially the British ones) won't.

Husky hugs for a fellow Texan and my Misty says "Hey y'all!"

Hi Winter and Welcome from the Big Bend region of the estate!! I live down in Terlingua (more or less, Terlingua's 16 miles away but it's the closest anything that anyone might be able to find on a map!)

Now if Stark is the normal Husky and you're the normal Texan, I'd be willing to bet that there ar a few names he gets called that aren't on that list!! << tease>>

While others are going to badger you for pictures, I'll ask you to go over to the member http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/memberMap/ map and pin yourself there. Since we cover a lot more territory than just Texas it helps, sometimes, to have some idea of where you are - and while I know where Austin is, a lot of our members (especially the British ones) won't.

Husky hugs for a fellow Texan and my Misty says "Hey y'all!"

LOL Yes, my neighbor once told me that I use his name "Stark" like it's a four letter word. I've told Stark many times that he's lucky he is so good looking...