doh! i flung dog poo at someone!

loops

there i was, walking with my two doofs and my step daughter and her cocker spaniel pup when logan decided to do what comes naturally. I had noticed the couple with the terrier slightly behind us earlier, however they caught up with us and just as i had my hand in the inside out poo bag and mid grab logan decided to lunge forward to say hello... ffs caught off guard and off balance my hand jerked back and a rather slimy specimen flew through the air and landed at their feet!!!! i do hope they didnt notice or any more hit them lol omg! she just came out with "oh we will let you get on without distractions"" omg how embarrassing but how insanely funny

:doglaugh:One thing about H/O I just love is nearly every day there is something on here that makes me laugh. OMG I'm just soooo glad it wasn't me. I bet that woman's face was a picture. What is it about when your picking up poop or have a bag of it to dispose of our furbabies decide to do something like charge off or say hi just at the wrong moment.

Funny, but it would have been their fault.

If I see someone with their pooch and it stops to "crack a fat one"

I stop and hold back. Let them finish and pick it up (or NOT in most cases)

then they can move on, without the added distraction

of me and mine trying to get past while they deal with it.