Hello there planet Earth ! Greetings from Terra !

Taylor Myers

Hello ~

My name is Taylor, and my beautiful 3 month old, female and brown with bi-eyes (blue & green at this moment) puppy Terra are new to this site ! xD

I live in Chestermere, Alberta and found this site randomly through Google, haha.

Heres a picture I took of her : 315479_104296936342752_100002873386535_19840_4569899_n.jpg

Heres a picture her previous owners took of her (I can't get a good one of her face & eyes 'cause she's sleeping right now) : 198713_1701118666402_1791022035_1097934_2381088_n.jpg

Ah and you're going to get plenty of compliments on that little beauty! Welcome to the best Husky Forum you're going to find, every one's friendly here, even the Brits (who are safely tucked in so I can get away with my teasing!)

If you haven't found it yet, how about taken a wander over to our member map at http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/memberMap/ and pinning yourself there. We have member from almost all the way 'round the world so it helps sometimes to have some idea where the person we're talking with is from. You were nice enough to tell us that you're from Alberta and that does help!

Welcome Taylor and Terra.

Any help you need just shout. :)

More pics would be nice, but wait 'till she wakes up :up:

Welcome Taylor and Terra :D Have to agree with the others that you've got a cutie on your hands there!

You live in a beautiful part of the world - when I was emigrating to Canada (long story) it was a choice of Kelowna BC or outskirts of Calgary. As you can see i'm still UK bound but hoping to travel Calgary - Vancouver next year :D