Tiny huskies! They're everywhere!

BlueWolf

I don't know where they came from, but suddenly these two are everywhere! I'm not sure what to do with them, do they bite?? :eek:

post-8641-13586085919454_thumb.jpg

post-430-13586085920274_thumb.jpg

post-143-13586085916585_thumb.png

Ok, I have really no idea why I made these, but it was a good way to get through a boring afternoon:lolman: They're kinda cute though, I think I'll keep them :)

post-2355-13585984213654_thumb.jpg

post-2355-1358598421446_thumb.jpg

post-2355-13585984215284_thumb.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love them. They're great. I wish Bo was that small when he decides it's time for me to get off my laptop. And the last pic is definitely a take on "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" or now "a husky in the hand is worth two tearing after a squirrel with human hanging on for dear life at the end of a lead":dog3:

They are a bit of a trouble makers, climbing to all kinds of high places but once they get used to the new area they are really calm and cute :)

post-8679-1358608601126_thumb.jpg

post-8679-13586086011788_thumb.jpg

They're escape artists though, so not suitable for the average dog owner. Not that they can run fast, but they can hide in all kinds of hidden places!

post-2355-13585984453786_thumb.jpg

post-2355-1358598445889_thumb.jpg

Them are so cool can you do it with my 2 or least tell me how to plz :)

I made them all using GIMP. And since you probably have a bigger library of photos of your huskies than me you may be better of trying it yourself.

Not sure I'm able to give a step-by-step guide since my method varies per photo but I can give you a few pointers.

Try to match the photo of your husky as much as possible with a photo of a random object (like the top of a cabinet). With matching I mean the right angle, lightening and possible colour-balance as well. Like in my 3rd image it was a photo of Glala with the setting sun in the background. I made the photo of my hand with behind it and tinted it slightly yellow-ish. It's easier if you're having a DSLR and using RAW, but can also be one afterwards using the tools provided in your photo-editor. Optionally: Crank the contrast way up.

My second tip is: Add shadows! It's surprising how effectively you can fool your brain by just making a grey/black circle and blur it a little.

And the last tip when you are done with everything is to try to match the colour of your husky as best as possible with background. Play with every colour-option you can find in the program as much as possible. Does changing this slider to the right make it look worse? Undo it! Does changing the this number make it look better? Keep it!

For the most part it's just trail-and-error. I made many more pictures but decided to delete them as the result wasn't exactly what I hoped for. Also: A tripod is very handy if you are alone! :D

I made them all using GIMP. And since you probably have a bigger library of photos of your huskies than me you may be better of trying it yourself.

Not sure I'm able to give a step-by-step guide since my method varies per photo but I can give you a few pointers.

Try to match the photo of your husky as much as possible with a photo of a random object (like the top of a cabinet). With matching I mean the right angle, lightening and possible colour-balance as well. Like in my 3rd image it was a photo of Glala with the setting sun in the background. I made the photo of my hand with behind it and tinted it slightly yellow-ish. It's easier if you're having a DSLR and using RAW, but can also be one afterwards using the tools provided in your photo-editor. Optionally: Crank the contrast way up.

My second tip is: Add shadows! It's surprising how effectively you can fool your brain by just making a grey/black circle and blur it a little.

And the last tip when you are done with everything is to try to match the colour of your husky as best as possible with background. Play with every colour-option you can find in the program as much as possible. Does changing this slider to the right make it look worse? Undo it! Does changing the this number make it look better? Keep it!

For the most part it's just trail-and-error. I made many more pictures but decided to delete them as the result wasn't exactly what I hoped for. Also: A tripod is very handy if you are alone! :D

Well now you made it sound so simple I'll get right to it :eek: Nottttt lmao :D