Dress sense

Sarah

Do you buy your other half clothes? - suppose that question is mainly aimed at the women on the forum lol

I buy most of Marc's clothes, he's not particularly bothered about what he wears but I feel a well dressed man is a reflection on his wife - what do you think?

How do you like your other half to dress??

I choose most of andy's clothing, but he does put his foot down sometimes, for instance, i think his skin colour would suit a nice pink shirt, however, he refuses to wear one...so i bought him purple, and initially he hated it...but damn he looks hot in it lol! I don't mind him looking casual for most of the time, but i do like him to dress smart when we are going out (obviously not to a husky meet!). I even choose his hairstyles, and beard styles..he knows i wouldn't make him look daft!