Less than 50 left

Franklin Phil

I sure hope when I reach 1000 posts that a mariachi Band shows up at my door with dancing girls, confetti, large bowls of ice cream and maybe a piñata. But mostly I will appreciate access into the thousand post club where we go into this private forum that only those with a thousand posts are aloud. I wonder what goes on in there. Soon I shall find out.

On the other hand, I wonder if my reaching a thousand post is really worth celebrating if I have achieved it by mindless babbling threads such as this.

Just imagine the absolutely STAGGERING amount of mindless babbling @Sarah has done in her 40,000 + posts. :doglaugh::P

Just imagine the absolutely STAGGERING amount of mindless babbling @Sarah has done in her 40,000 + posts. :doglaugh::P

Well she IS a woman. They definitely have the advantage in that department. I remember when I'd pick up my teenage daughter from school. Omg! She speak in one constant, run-on sentence telling me about her day. I'm pretty sure that women can speak like this without even breathing. My daughter would go on and on till I was ready to throw myself from the car.

Well she IS a woman. They definitely have the advantage in that department. I remember when I'd pick up my teenage daughter from school. Omg! She speak in one constant, run-on sentence telling me about her day. I'm pretty sure that women can speak like this without even breathing. My daughter would go on and on till I was ready to throw myself from the car.

Then that puts you (and me :))in a tiny minority of fathers who's teenage daughters actually talk to. . .well at them. Rather than just being on the end of a never ending series of inexplicable tantrums followed by sulky looks and silences punctuated by indeterminate door slamming.

I think I'll just leave and let this thread alone!!!!!

LMAO. . . I'm waiting for the slap!!!

Then that puts you (and me :))in a tiny minority of fathers who's teenage daughters actually talk to. . .well at them. Rather than just being on the end of a never ending series of inexplicable tantrums followed by sulky looks and silences punctuated by indeterminate door slamming.

Amen brother! You know those time when they get on a roll, and you just stare in disbelief, glassy eyed, ready to laps into a coma...