UGH WTF

xLOBOx

Sooo my cousin has some miniature dachshunds and she got a female a while back just so they can breed them and they have no idea what they're doing!!!! I'm livid because I told them not to do it!!!!!!!!! They're planning on selling the puppies just to make some money and its absolutely ridiculous!!!! Her female is now pregnant and they keep asking ME what to do!!!! Damnit they should take that poor pup to a vet!!! She's only a year old :-( .................ridiculous. I'm angry.

When they ask for your advice.

Simply reply.

"I don't know. . . . I'm not a reckless, selfish and foolhardy backyard breeder"

and then drop a note to the IRS

Sooo my cousin has some miniature dachshunds and she got a female a while back just so they can breed them and they have no idea what they're doing!!!! I'm livid because I told them not to do it!!!!!!!!! They're planning on selling the puppies just to make some money and its absolutely ridiculous!!!! Her female is now pregnant and they keep asking ME what to do!!!! Damnit they should take that poor pup to a vet!!! She's only a year old :-( .................ridiculous. I'm angry.

:wtf:

:ditto:

I could tell you what I'd say, but she's not my cousin .... best of luck!!