Sex Change

Sarah

If you could be the opposite sex for the day what would you do ?

For me I think i'd do the obvious first - but then i'd do something totally normal like fill my car up at the station...scratch my arse at the same time then stand there biting the nails of the same hand .... (yes girls i actually witnessed this today :confused:)

Got me thinking as well..... why are men totally different to women??

I'd spend a lot of the time taking pics of my new 'manhood' and playing with it, and obviously i would want to experience sexual intercourse...i'd like to know what it's like to pee standing up, and is it really that easy to miss...oh and i would like to experience how it is to be wrong! Also have an argument with a woman just to see how it makes them feel...not to mention getting home and having a meal ready and waiting, and a tidy house!

If you could be the opposite sex for the day what would you do ?

Got me thinking as well..... why are men totally different to women??

well to answer the first question, I would spend the day in the pub all day doing bugger all apart from drinking beer, watching sport and after that I dread to think!!!!

Men are totally different to woman cus their brain is located within their third leg ;) and our brains are located within the skull lmao

Men are totally different to woman cus their brain is located within their third leg ;) and our brains are located within the skull lmao

Bullshit wimmin dont have brains or is it the ability to switch it off now that might be a good reason to be one for a day cant think of any other reason apart from the obvious playing with myself all day and maybe solving the thing that as always amazed men HOW THE FOOK YOU BLEED FOR A WEEK AND DONT DIE LOL

Bullshit wimmin dont have brains or is it the ability to switch it off now that might be a good reason to be one for a day cant think of any other reason apart from the obvious playing with myself all day and maybe solving the thing that as always amazed men HOW THE FOOK YOU BLEED FOR A WEEK AND DONT DIE LOL

Hey I have brains I just keep dropping it lmao

well theres a thing called hormones and very useful punch bags (other halves lol) which keeps the adrenaline pumping and so our body produces blood much much faster - or to put into subject we always get PMT before bleeding to make reserves lol ;)