Hello From The Rocky Mountains!

Combat.Tinkerbell

Hi and :welcome:! Check out the Member map (http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/memberMap/) and see who is out in Colorado and the surrounding states - we in the US are considerably more spread out than our British hosts are! There is also a Siberian Husky Club in your general area (http://www.rmshc.org/). I met a few members a number of years ago, and they were a really nice bunch - I assume they probably still are!

Congratulations on your new 'baby' - have a look around the site, and if you still have questions, ask away - there will likely be lots of responses! Be aware, however, that we will need LOTS of pictures as Layla Selene grows up! :click:

Awe, and shoot lady, her names bigger than she is - at least for the moment. Welcome to the best Husky forum you're going to find. I'm down Texas way in the Big Bend region so we're neighbors of a sort, your mountains are a little big taller than mine are but I'll take my three days of winter last year to yours that seems to last forever!

Welcome.

There are 6 members on the Member Map in Colorado.

Can't wait to see more pics of Laylah as she grows up.

If you need any help with the forum or with Laylah

Just shout

we love to help. :)