fighting fighting always &$%£%%$ fighting!!!!!!

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

The kids are always effin fighting and its driving me mental :banghead::duh::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 and 4 and they fight from the moment they wake up to the moment they go to bed, they dont do anything I tell them and smacking them doesnt work. Im tempted to lock them in the dogs crates and bugger off with the dogs!!!!! (and no it actually wasnt a joke they are driving me that mad)

Whoever doesnt have kids LUCKY YOU AND NEVER DO!!!!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have any :/ but after camping with my family and the kids...It kinda makes me not want to have any my sister is 12 and she refuses to take care fo herself and doesnt wear deoderant and refuses the wear...girl things when shes supposed to and shes got this weird obsession with death...she wanted to kill this squirrel this weekend and was poking a dead fishes head and cutting its eyes out? I dunno I asked her wtf was wrong with her...I was freeking goth around her age and I wasnt even that freeking weird. Then my cousins son never listens to ANYTHING and always back talks and does exactally what hes not supposed to :P Then my one cousin have a 7 month old who was crying all night. Then they had to fight with eachother over things and cry and complain. Altogether there was a 12,3,5, and 7 month old :P camping made my head spin lol

so hugs and cookies for you :grouphug::cookies: because u have ot deal with it all the time :(

Actual fighting Lou or Play fighting? :P

either way you've got about another 10 years of it ;)

Good Luck! :P

actual hurting themselves fighting pinching, slapping, hitting eachother over the head with toys etc etc etc

and thanks as if I wasnt depressed enough

You love em really, All kids fight with each other! Hell me and my 13 year old brother still fight! :P, just let them get on with it, relax, chill out and have fun :D

sometimes I really wonder seriously If I do and why I had them Id much rather have more Huskies

sometimes I really wonder seriously If I do and why I had them Id much rather have more Huskies

:jawdrop: you can't say that!? :P

haha but no, all parents get like that, well i reckon, my mum used to say "Sometimes I really Don't like you" lol, but then again I was a right shitbag when I was a teenager.........Yes Lou......more so than now! :P

:grouphug:

but i've told you.....lock em' in a cupboard!!

they do say just to let siblings fight it out and get on with it though.

i've been lucky there are 3yrs between my boys and they are best friends

ok,they are older now,but other than a few silly bickers they have never had a cross word!

i use to always fight with my brother......proper fisticuffs:eek: and i hated him with avengence!!

we are now really close,so in 30+ years time they will be ok:lolman: not so sure you will by then though!!!

:jawdrop: you can't say that!? :P

haha but no, all parents get like that, well i reckon, my mum used to say "Sometimes I really Don't like you" lol, but then again I was a right shitbag when I was a teenager.........Yes Lou......more so than now! :P

well sometimes they really try my patience. My son has extreme behaviour difficulties and I have had to deal with this since he was 3.

but i've told you.....lock em' in a cupboard!!

they do say just to let siblings fight it out and get on with it though.

i've been lucky there are 3yrs between my boys and they are best friends

ok,they are older now,but other than a few silly bickers they have never had a cross word!

i use to always fight with my brother......proper fisticuffs:eek: and i hated him with avengence!!

we are now really close,so in 30+ years time they will be ok:lolman: not so sure you will by then though!!!

me and my brother used to fight awful but now hes my best friend in the whole world and I love him heaps.

well sometimes they really try my patience. My son has extreme behaviour difficulties and I have had to deal with this since he was 3.

Its what kids do! Push..... Push.....Push until SNAP! my mum used to say leave your brother alone and I'd just keep antagonizing him until I got a reaction out of him or her! :P

Me and my brother used to fight. You could say let it fight out, but then let me give it to you from my experience.

My brother is a lot bigger than me in height and strength and he's 2 years older than me. When my mum wasn't in, we used to fight a lot. Then as my brother got older it turned more into me having to defend myself because he was hurting me. I remember balling my eyes out because my brother picked me up by my throat once. Psychologically, allowing us to get on with it, really didn't help me at all.

I think you need to be firmer Lou. Everytime they fight, take something away from them, don't threaten it, just do it. No Xbox, No Tv etc. Eventually they'll realise that fighting creates more hassle and boredom than it's worth.

Stacey xxx

Its what kids do! Push..... Push.....Push until SNAP! my mum used to say leave your brother alone and I'd just keep antagonizing him until I got a reaction out of him or her! :P

James it seriously is no joke, I have been on antidepressants for 3 years and only just come off them and even now If things get too hard I scratch my arms with things, usually my own nails or a hairbrush.

Me and my brother used to fight. You could say let it fight out, but then let me give it to you from my experience.

My brother is a lot bigger than me in height and strength and he's 2 years older than me. When my mum wasn't in, we used to fight a lot. Then as my brother got older it turned more into me having to defend myself because he was hurting me. I remember balling my eyes out because my brother picked me up by my throat once. Psychologically, allowing us to get on with it, really didn't help me at all.

I think you need to be firmer Lou. Everytime they fight, take something away from them, don't threaten it, just do it. No Xbox, No Tv etc. Eventually they'll realise that fighting creates more hassle and boredom than it's worth.

Stacey xxx

believe me stace I do. the more I take off them the more I ground the oldest and the more I shout and smack the more they fight. I have been to countless parenting classes and even been to social services. Jordon has had anger management counselling so have i and he has been assessed for ADHD to be told he doesnt have it. WTF does he have then? :banghead:

James it seriously is no joke, I have been on antidepressants for 3 years and only just come off them and even now If things get too hard I scratch my arms with things, usually my own nails or a hairbrush.

I'm not joking around Lou, I'm trying to make it abit lighter, to see that its not just your kids and not just you that finds it extremely difficult.

Someone that used to be very close to me was on anti-depressants, I know what depression can do to people, its not nice :(.

But we're all here for you, you're not alone :)

I'm not joking around Lou, I'm trying to make it abit lighter, to see that its not just your kids and not just you that finds it extremely difficult.

Someone that used to be very close to me was on anti-depressants, I know what depression can do to people, its not nice :(.

But we're all here for you, you're not alone :)

I know you all are and it really does mean a lot. not sure what I'd do without you lot.

believe me stace I do. the more I take off them the more I ground the oldest and the more I shout and smack the more they fight. I have been to countless parenting classes and even been to social services. Jordon has had anger management counselling so have i and he has been assessed for ADHD to be told he doesnt have it. WTF does he have then? :banghead:

I'd get back in touch with Social Services.

Stacey xxx

I'd get back in touch with Social Services.

Stacey xxx

they arent worth squat, seriously they arent interested. when I went there he was actually throwing heeled shoes at my head!!! thankfully he no longer attacks me like that. they still did nothing

they arent worth squat, seriously they arent interested. when I went there he was actually throwing heeled shoes at my head!!! thankfully he no longer attacks me like that. they still did nothing

That's really bad :\ They really should take an interest because if this is what he is doing at 10, imagine what he could be doing when he's in his teens.

I'd had a look at some more parenting charities and companies and explain to them what's going on and let them know that social services wont listen to you. They should be able to write you an urgent letter to the social services to try and get you help.

Other than that.... Contact Super nanny??

Stacey xxx

That's really bad :\ They really should take an interest because if this is what he is doing at 10, imagine what he could be doing when he's in his teens.

I'd had a look at some more parenting charities and companies and explain to them what's going on and let them know that social services wont listen to you. They should be able to write you an urgent letter to the social services to try and get you help.

Other than that.... Contact Super nanny??

Stacey xxx

hun seriously have tried everything. Last year I tried a person who was making a documentary on kids with behavioural problems and we didnt get on it. Have tried super nanny loads of times.

noone cares

Crikes Lou, sounds like you're having a time of it (understatement!). There's 6 yrs between me and my sis and we never really got on as kids but are really close now. Think there was something in the way my mum "dealt" with me (note me, not us ;)) that made me not that maternal so i've stuck with the 4 legged variety (phew!)

Crikes Lou, sounds like you're having a time of it (understatement!). There's 6 yrs between me and my sis and we never really got on as kids but are really close now. Think there was something in the way my mum "dealt" with me (note me, not us ;)) that made me not that maternal so i've stuck with the 4 legged variety (phew!)

6 years between me and my bro and 6 years between my two

I understand a charity like Gingerbread is for single parents with child problems, and I am not sure of your relationship standing, but a ring to them might be usefull or they could point you in the right direction.

um no im married. but when i was a single parent with jordon they werent much help either