Mystery Dog 'Mr. B'

Elyse

t's a heartwarming tearjerker and a bit of a mystery.

Last week, Paul Wu of Kirkland, Wash., found a strange dog in his driveway. It wouldn't go away.

A letter and some money were folded inside a pouch hanging from the dog's neck. The letter read:

"Please take care of Mr. B. He is a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel. Six years old. My parents got divorced and Mr. B was supposed to go to the pound. I think he has a better chance with you. This is my birthday money for any of his care. He is used to kids, not other dogs. He's a good boy. I know God will take care of Mr. B  Everyone loves him . . . especially me. Thank you."

Wu brought the pup to work with him where a coworker felt compelled to help. Robert Kuchcinski, a father of three, brought Mr. B home to live with his family.

"I'd hate to be a kid making that choice," Kuchcinski said. "It didn't seem right that it would go to the pound."

As no one signed the note, Wu and Kuchcinski are talking to local media with the hope that Mr. B's kindhearted owner gets word the dog is in good hands.

"All I want to do is let this person know, that we found him a good home. That's the whole message,"

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/good-news/mystery-dog-mr-b-shows-letter-bit-cash-193156129.html

There's a video that goes along with the story. In the vid you can see the handwriting of the kid who wrote that note - I'd have to guess not more than 10 years old ... as one of the commenters said "a pox on the parents who put the child in that situation!"

Happy that Mr Wu took the dog with him and one of his coworkers adopted it; but so very sad that some little boy is without his dog.