Idiots all around us

Tripled

There are definitely idiots out there, and they all seem to fly with the airline I work for.

We've decided that they should all be asked 5 General Knowledge questions before they board and if they don't get at least four right, then they are refused boarding, and branded as too stupid to fly for the rest of their life.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had it in BurgerKing today, bill was £11.38. So I gave the girl £21.38. She took the money, layer it on the counter to count, bearing in mind it was a £20 note £1 coin 20p coin 10p coin and 4 x2p coins.

Doesn't take a genious to count it, any way got £9 back, so told her that there was a mistake, she took the money back, went to see a manager then came back took out another pound, and handed it over!

FFS gave her the extra coz I didn't want change, but after the hastle I didn't want to say anymore!

plz

There are definitely idiots out there, and they all seem to fly with the airline I work for.

We've decided that they should all be asked 5 General Knowledge questions before they board and if they don't get at least four right, then they are refused boarding, and branded as too stupid to fly for the rest of their life.

plz get some stupid info for us :)

our maccys is a franchise so its more bloody expensive than the original maccy chains! when ppl bring back there food for what ever reason it has to go in a bin and remade!! lol The Bacon Big Tasty is my fave too!! beef patty with emmental cheese, Bacon, square cut lettuce, Big Tasty Sauce, Tomato, onions and on a seeded topped bun!! but with me - the tomato but with BBQ sauce as well!! :rolleyes:

omg omg big tasty sauce is the best thing ever! i am addicted to it i would consider having a drip next to my bed full of it!

"I am a medical student currently doing a rotation in toxicology at the poison control center. Today, this woman called in very upset because she caught her little daughter eating ants. I quickly reassured her that the ants are not harmful and there would be no need to bring her daughter into the hospital. She calmed down, and at the end of the conversation happened to mention that she gave her daughter some ant poison to eat in order to kill the ants. I told her that she better bring her daughter into the Emergency room right away."

really? (facepalm) damn i really need an emote of this

• 1 year later...

LOL from Watford, is it a localized problem or does this happen outside Hertfordshire?? I'be had that same thing happen at Mc.D's My daughter has to remind me not to complicate things for them :)

LOL from Watford, is it a localized problem or does this happen outside Hertfordshire?? I'be had that same thing happen at Mc.D's My daughter has to remind me not to complicate things for them :)

LOL No it's a worldwide epidemic.

I've eaten fast food In the U.K., many countries in Europe, America, Canada and the service is the same.

Not that I'm a fast food junkie but when you're out sightseeing you need to top up quick.

However it's really interesting to see the "Local variations" some are quite outlandish. :)