Idiots all around us

Tripled

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then what happens to the "mistakes" where you are?? Customer places an order, doesn't get what he thought he ordered (for whatever reason) so it gets remade, what happens to the other food - at one MD here where a friends daughter worked, the staff got it.

I bin it, i dont eat the food anymore and i dont see our staff eating on shift

"I am a medical student currently doing a rotation in toxicology at the poison control center. Today, this woman called in very upset because she caught her little daughter eating ants. I quickly reassured her that the ants are not harmful and there would be no need to bring her daughter into the hospital. She calmed down, and at the end of the conversation happened to mention that she gave her daughter some ant poison to eat in order to kill the ants. I told her that she better bring her daughter into the Emergency room right away."

LOL - seriously? Stupid people!

And, getting off topic again, but I sometimes eat at McDonalds. Tried their famous 'Mcrib' a couple of times. Wasn't impressed. I make better ribs than they do.

And, I swear, their fries are addicting! They either put a ton of salt in (I love salt!!!) or they put cocaine or other illegal drug in there! LOL

LOL - seriously? Stupid people!

And, getting off topic again, but I sometimes eat at McDonalds. Tried their famous 'Mcrib' a couple of times. Wasn't impressed. I make better ribs than they do.

And, I swear, their fries are addicting! They either put a ton of salt in (I love salt!!!) or they put cocaine or other illegal drug in there! LOL

indeed! its gotta be the salt :P, I find if there chips are low in salt they dnt taste anywhere near as nice! :-\

they dnt do the mcrib over here o_O, my favourite is the big tasty! :D

The 'big tasty'? We don't have that over here either. You guys do have the Big Mac, right? Those are pretty good.

(I want McDonald's now! :( )

yeah of course! :P Big macis gd, the big tasty is similar but its a single (much bigger) burger, with awesome cheese and amamzing sauce (similar to big mac sauce but much nicer :P)

our maccys is a franchise so its more bloody expensive than the original maccy chains! when ppl bring back there food for what ever reason it has to go in a bin and remade!! lol The Bacon Big Tasty is my fave too!! beef patty with emmental cheese, Bacon, square cut lettuce, Big Tasty Sauce, Tomato, onions and on a seeded topped bun!! but with me - the tomato but with BBQ sauce as well!! :rolleyes:

our maccys is a franchise so its more bloody expensive than the original maccy chains! when ppl bring back there food for what ever reason it has to go in a bin and remade!! lol The Bacon Big Tasty is my fave too!! beef patty with emmental cheese, Bacon, square cut lettuce, Big Tasty Sauce, Tomato, onions and on a seeded topped bun!! but with me - the tomato but with BBQ sauce as well!! :rolleyes:

I take the tomatoes out :P