How do you get full size pictures in Tapatalk?

Franklin Phil

When you post direct from your PC the "Upload File" option then allows you to select

Full size or thumbnail.

However Tapatalk doesn't see that extra option and so just posts thumbnails.

I'm sure though if you double click on the thumbnail it should expand to full size

...it posted thumbnails. Very dissapointing.

I agree ... Unfortunatly its a 3rd party app therefore I have no control over the way it posts.

I just got done with messing with my sig also-very disappointing :banghead: Was going to try the new pitapata with the Husky and use Czar Demon's pic with it, but was unable to ascertain the resizing of the file, looks like we're in the same boat, Brian

Another 3rd party app .....

To be honest I was rather disappointed at the word disappointing considering the work we put into this place.

I agree ... Unfortunatly its a 3rd party app therefore I have no control over the way it posts.

Another 3rd party app .....

To be honest I was rather disappointed at the word disappointing considering the work we put into this place.

You're invested in Tapatalk? I didn't know that. I find THIS site very good and normally just view it on my iPhone browser. It works fine. The only reason I used Tapatalk on my phone is to upload pictures. I can do it just fine in my office from the computer. It's no big deal.

You're invested in Tapatalk? I didn't know that. I find THIS site very good and normally just view it on my iPhone browser. It works fine. The only reason I used Tapatalk on my phone is to upload pictures. I can do it just fine in my office from the computer. It's no big deal.

Think you read that wrong m8 LOL .. I have no control over it so no, not invested in tapatalk LOL. Its a 3rd party application that people can allow the interface for on forum software such as xenforo, vbulletin, invision, phpbb etc on their mobiles. Only part I have any access to is the files which say what content people are allowed to view on the site, permissions etc. And to be honest there isnt a lot of them.

I will say however there are actually 2 of these kinds of software. The other is forumrunner, which as long as it doesnt interfere with tapatalk in any way I am more than willing to add the back end for so that people can try that one out too if they like?

@Marc don't do it for me. I really am perfectly comfortable accessing the forum on my iPhone browser. I just brought up a couple months ago that I couldn't upload photos from my phone. I can always do it from my PC just fine. But someone said you could upload pictures from mobile using Tapatalk. All I was getting at is why doesn't Tapatalk allow you to upload them full size? Or does it? I seemed to get expandable thumbnails. I am in such the habit of NOT using Tapatalk on my cell that I really don't use it. When I used the word DISAPOINTING I was talking about Tapatalk.

@Marc don't do it for me. I really am perfectly comfortable accessing the forum on my iPhone browser. I just brought up a couple months ago that I couldn't upload photos from my phone. I can always do it from my PC just fine. But someone said you could upload pictures from mobile using Tapatalk. All I was getting at is why doesn't Tapatalk allow you to upload them full size? Or does it? I seemed to get expandable thumbnails. I am in such the habit of NOT using Tapatalk on my cell that I really don't use it. When I used the word DISAPOINTING I was talking about Tapatalk.

Yeah, you would think they would give you the option.