Sass Walking Belt

Stormy

Am i just being really thick but i went to order my walking belt and i cant find the website the link louise gave me now goes to something else and i definately looked at them on that website!!

http://www.dogtraininginfo.co.uk/dog-collars.htm < that is the link but it goes to something else now!

Anywhere i can get one from?

This is what it says at the bottom:

Why am I seeing this page? This domain has been registered by Easyspace on behalf of one of our customers. The domain parking page appears when visiting this domain because the owner has not yet uploaded their own website or holding page. This page will disappear as soon as the owner of the domain uploads their own website. This domain holding page also confirms successful registration and setup of the domain name.

Am i just being really thick but i went to order my walking belt and i cant find the website the link louise gave me now goes to something else and i definately looked at them on that website!!

http://www.dogtraininginfo.co.uk/dog-collars.htm < that is the link but it goes to something else now!

Anywhere i can get one from?

We have just obtained the following info by email,which should be of use to you.

Hi There. Thank You for your enquiry about ordering SASS products.

At the present time it is not possible to order online.

The new SASS website will be up and running in a few days time you will find it here

www.sassdogequipment.co.uk

In the meantime if you would like to order direct you can speak to Ali Koops on 01842 878 246

Or you can call me on 07816 227705

Any problems please get back to me

Sandy (for SASS)

Sandy

***We have telephoned the above number,and Ali is going to ring us back this evening.Hope this helps!!:)

We have just obtained the following info by email,which should be of use to you.

Hi There. Thank You for your enquiry about ordering SASS products.

At the present time it is not possible to order online.

The new SASS website will be up and running in a few days time you will find it here

www.sassdogequipment.co.uk

In the meantime if you would like to order direct you can speak to Ali Koops on 01842 878 246

Or you can call me on 07816 227705

Any problems please get back to me

Sandy (for SASS)

Sandy

***We have telephoned the above number,and Ali is going to ring us back this evening.Hope this helps!!:)

phew thanks for that thought I would be unable to get my second one!