Stay Safe

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for me, I don't do snow, grew up in it, got to know it all too well. When the snow plows stop running because of the snow it's time to find someplace else!

I like snow - but that WOULD be a bit more than I'd like! As it is, I have to get a neighbor to come out with a tractor-mounted snowblower to clear the drifts from my drive after large snowstorms!

I like snow - but that WOULD be a bit more than I'd like! As it is, I have to get a neighbor to come out with a tractor-mounted snowblower to clear the drifts from my drive after large snowstorms!

I'd help if we were nearby, Subsibe! We like to be good neighbors and its just another excuse to go out in the snow and work (ehem, play) with my Cub Cadet with plow:)

I'd help if we were nearby, Subsibe! We like to be good neighbors and its just another excuse to go out in the snow and work (ehem, play) with my Cub Cadet with plow:)

I greatly appreciate the offer, Attila, but I'm not sure that your Cub Cadet would be up to it! Another neighbor had plowed for me for a couple of years, and there were times where his big Ram farm truck wasn't enough... I get some pretty big drifts, and the wind tends to pack them pretty hard!

I've been looking at some of the streams and rivers that have made the news. If luck holds, they won't get any more rain till they have a chance to go down some. The worst is over ... but it's gonna be wet for a while.

Any first person stories from people living up east??? How did you and your Husky's handle the storm??