Not a Husky but........

brian brown

Yep exactly they all have their own merits. Too many people try to compare them but they are competely different cars with different uses. I have a 34 V spec GTR, a 33 GTR and a 33 GTS-t Tommy Kaira 450+ BHP track monster lol. I would LOVE one of the new ones though to add to my collection. For the money they are a beast.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep exactly they all have their own merits. Too many people try to compare them but they are competely different cars with different uses. I have a 34 V spec GTR, a 33 GTR and a 33 GTS-t Tommy Kaira 450+ BHP track monster lol. I would LOVE one of the new ones though to add to my collection. For the money they are a beast.

Other half wants a GTR aswell :D

:o seriously, you guys are awesome !! Lol

aww hes a cutie annnd wow lucky to have that car :P

:lolman: The car's bloody expensive to run (has to be serviced every 4500 miles!) :jawdrop: but like the dogs, if it brings a smile your face, it's worth it ;) It's my 'toy'.

If it was a choice of dogs or car, the car would go 1st ;) they're my furbabies.

This is the work/dog car, plenty of room in the back with the seats folded flat :D

post-3916-13585986138095_thumb.jpg

Laughing at the TT grabbing a bit of hind leg while Titsch is trying to get the front end! Looks like they've got the idea right off to "play fair"(hah!) with the big dog!! (( Hope I've got the dogs names right ... ))

No, Titch (Westie) is grabbing Mishka's hind leg while Jakey (TT) is going for the front. Here's Titch doing her 'trick'

:P

Mishka's as bad though, she rags Titch & vice versa. I read a thread on here yesterday about 'Mad Minutes' where Huskies have a 'mad one' & do a lap of honour around the garden or home. Mishka does that, followed closely by Titch.

They're mad but we love them :D

:redface1:;):P As I said, they're all great cars :D

LOL hadn't seen the skyline post :rolleyes: love the new ones and as shadow01 says, they're a beast for the money. Always like the Tommi's in the EVO's but it's the sound of the Scoob I lurve and miss. Mate has a 22B so I still get to drool :D Will have another "toy" one day but not sure which and yes, i know :offtopic:

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd update this with a couple of pics of Jakey now he's settled in nicely biggrin.gif

He's like he's always been with us, wagging his tail, 1st to the car for a walk, no trouble at all smilie_thumbsup.gif

Here's a video I took yesterday of him helping exercise Mishka. He loves chasing her, bless him, loves her to bits biggrin.gif

bArrd6qumXw

In the 2nd picture, I just managed to catch them all in mid 'flight' chasing poor Tango (the Collie)

The last couple were taken once we got back home. He'd been for a swim in the river with the others & was soaking & knackered!

post-3916-13585991878349_thumb.jpg

post-3916-1358599187924_thumb.jpg

post-3916-13585991880237_thumb.jpg

post-3916-13585991881127_thumb.jpg

post-3916-13585991881988_thumb.jpg

post-3916-13585991882842_thumb.jpg

post-3916-13585991883724_thumb.jpg

post-3916-13585991908715_thumb.jpg