Just had to share

Franklin Phil

I was running my fingers through Mokoto's rear toesys. Of course he don't like his feet played with but I continue to push the issue getting him used to it. We've made progress though. He's gone from just getting up and walking away to just giving me the following look.

He's my great big Chub Monkey Teddy Bear

post-3916-1358608702057_thumb.jpg

post-125-13585986106055_thumb.jpg

Baron really dislikes his front paws being touched. One day he kinda had a cut on his pad, so, I resigned to clean it up. He was simply favouriting his foot, and it wasn't deep by any means, kinda looked like a rug burn on his foot.

"Now, it is going to sound like he's biting me, but don't open this door" I remarked to my roomie upon entering the bathroom. I used an anti-bacterial ointment, a bit of gause, and a Co-Ban wrap on his paw. He wasn't too happy with whatever I was doing. And it isn't like he "bites", rather, if you do something he dislikes, and the growls aren't cutting it, you find yourself in his mouth while he looks at you and lets you know he doesn't like that. "Rrrrrrrr."

But, he doesn't hurt me, and we love each other.