1 week in how are we doing

LamboLilly

so have had lambo a week now and i believe we are doing well,

he is only going toilet on his pads and when we go outside we encourage him to go toilet and really praise him when he does we are getting there.:angel:

but my main achievments is the he

sits

sits and waits till i tell him he can go to his food bowl

goes to his bed when told

and when he has been outside he sits by the door and waits for me to wipe his feet so we dont get drity carpets

he stops what he is doing when i tell him no

i also did read on the net some training tips and to not let your dog walk before you and he always walks behind me and wont go out a door unless i go first if im going that way.

for a week i feel chuffed with his progress

does anyone else have any other tips he will be going to some training classes in a couple of weeks after his jab

and can i also ask some thoughts on crate training?

cheers for you replys guys :grouphug:

Sounds like you're doing splendidly. :up:

Of course this will only last until Lambo is about 6-7 months old when they suddenly

realise they can "say no!" and start getting Obstreperous. :)

What a cutie. Keep up the good work, don't let your guard down either. One day, when you think he's arrived, everything will turn upside down, and you'll wonder what happened. Be consistent. So far it sounds like you are doing great.

well thanks guys :D his toilet training is getting better by the day and he slept on the landing for the first time last night and was really good he was on his bed most of the night im so proud of him and i know no fur at the min but my dyson animal hoover is ready and waiting for him lol what age do they start shedding and when does it normaly happen?