Hi there all members - newbie with pup from Surrey, UK

Mollys_mum

uh-oh, we have a serious Brit amongst us .... should I apologize for my poor taste in humour now or just let you learn for yourself?? << tease >>

and yep, that's how you upload pictures. I like the somewhat odd composition with the light coming from behind. If you upload several it helps if you put them in the same message so then when the window opens to show them full size we can just click from one to the next.

No, just a newbiw, and not sure how to behave yet!:D

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Molly's mum,

We're not in Surrey, but in West London and we run our dogs in harness 3 or 4 times a week during the winter in Bracknell Forest (not Surrey, but not far off). Give us a shout roundabout next March when she should be getting old enough and we would be happy for you to come along to a training session and give her a gentle try out with some of our dogs.

Mick

Hi , welcome to the pack, if you get your Mollly to heal ( walk at your side ) please please write a book on it LOL huskies don't know the meaning of the word but they do know how to runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!! Oh Saskia is Lazy and just a dog in a Husky costume cos she walks behind!!!! Must send her to counciling so she knows she is a husky LOL . Wolf , well he just thinks he was born to howl!! .

Have fun on here and watch out for all the meets that go on too.

and I *really* shouldn't pick on people in threads by new members.

how to behave, I think generally we're all one VERY big extended family, grab a chair, lean back, relax and call the cat ..... oops, better stop there.

Okay, will do - as for 'call the ca...' mine is very cross with me and the moment - he's not amused by the invasion of the fury addition (Molly) that runs around the house like a thing gone mad; that's the subject of my next thead in behaviour...coming shortly.

Hi Molly's mum,

We're not in Surrey, but in West London and we run our dogs in harness 3 or 4 times a week during the winter in Bracknell Forest (not Surrey, but not far off). Give us a shout roundabout next March when she should be getting old enough and we would be happy for you to come along to a training session and give her a gentle try out with some of our dogs.

Mick

Ooooh - that sounds like a great offer! May I message you closer to the time? Bracknell is fine; I used to take my kids to Coral Reef down that way quite often so could 'kill 2 birds with one stone' as it were!

This might be a long shot, but you're not the lady that jumped out of her car to talk to me a few weeks ago are you? (Near Hersham Station)

Tehe! No, I'm not, but I may well have seen you near Rydens school with either one or 2 Huskies, unless, of course, there just happens to be a lot of Husky owners near there.

Thats bizarre! You seem to be in exactly the right area. A few weeks ago I was walking down Walton Park with Bailey and a GSD on lead when a lady jumped out of her car to come and talk to me. She was impressed that Bailey was walking to heel and wanted to learn how to stop her husky pup jumping around like crazy when on lead!

Thats bizarre! You seem to be in exactly the right area. A few weeks ago I was walking down Walton Park with Bailey and a GSD on lead when a lady jumped out of her car to come and talk to me. She was impressed that Bailey was walking to heel and wanted to learn how to stop her husky pup jumping around like crazy when on lead!

Yes, must have been you then! There can't be many walking to heel - and all living in Walton!

Regardless, I don't live there, and haven't been in Walton for a while now so it definitely wasn't me.

Welcome to the forum though!;)