i done it !!! i done it !!! i done it !!!

Mistyrayn

i have finally got all my girls weights to a good level.. and they look good with it..

for those that don't know i check my girls weights regular and adjust food accordingly. to keep them at what i see is a fit healthy weight..

the standards are 16 - 22.5 kg for girls

but with gentle diet control, correct eating, and regular excercise i have got them eventually to put on or take off weight depending on which dog..

Macie is of the slender long legged looking and is so active i have trouble getting weight on her but she is now 19.2kg

Tikaani is a bit chunkier looking and i thought she looked good till 2 CC judges told me she was a couple of pound over weight when i had her assesed at BSHRA.. so slowly i cut her food to get the levels right so she didn't loose to quickly but now she is down to 19.7kg

Nikita has been hard work .. no matter what i did she just never seemed to loose it.. and when she did within days she would put it back on and it has taken a long time to get her down from 25/26 kg to a healthy looking 21.7kg.

and it shows in all of them not only do they all look better, but they all have so much more energy and this has been displayed at Salisbury this weekend when the all did exceptionally well .. last year Nikita couldn't manage the long route but this year she flew around it and showed no signs of struggling.. she gave it 110% .. so a dog i thought i wasnt gonna be able to run with the other 2 is now showing she is capable and she is showing how much she is loving it .. i have never seen her so energetic as i did at Salisbury..

Macie (adopted ArticWrecker) is the youngest and very quickly has shown why she has become me lead girl.. she is so into her running and is so responsive to my commands when out running.. she is so dedicated doing exactly what i say out there. she has been such a driving force for my team.

Tikaani has really stepped up to the challenge before she was happy to just run but now she puts her heart and soul in to it... she goes mad for her running and she seems happy to let Macie be the lead on the trail co's she knows she is top dog at home.

and to finish my fantatic weekend off i went training with my usual friends on monday morning and ran just Macie & Tikaani ( gave Nikita a rest think she had done enough ) i ran with my friend Trudy who's 2 boys normally knock spots off us and gradually gain distance on us. and allways wins.. but this time i found we were being slowed down by her so decided to race her. and my girls flew past.. and for the 1st time i beat her fair and square and to top it all my average speed was to its all time record by 15.2mph.. top speed don't count its the average speed that matters..no point in having a fast top speed if they can't keep it up the average speed.

so all i can say is bring it on ..my first season at BSHRA is waiting....and we are ready !!!

and can someone please peel me off this ceiling i hate heights !!!

i know this may not mean much to some of you but i just felt i had to share it with someone ..

:wave1: Well done Richard they are a testament to all the hard work you have put in and no doubt will continue to put in. Looking forward to hearing how you do in your first season, which from the sound of it is going to be a successful one.

i will keep every one informed ..i won't win any races and hopefull i wont win the red lantern either.. but we will have fun..