Cards - honest opinions

Sabien&Abs

Ok so I have been thinking about making some cards and trying to sell them with a portion of the money going to SHWA. I have made some for relatives and plan to do some differnet designs with a new Husky stamp that I have. Your opinions would be gratefully received as I am not sure about going public with them :redface1:

post-7391-13586087486918_thumb.jpg

post-5658-13585986566483_thumb.jpg

post-5658-1358598657047_thumb.jpg

post-5658-1358598657457_thumb.jpg

post-5658-13585986601764_thumb.jpg

post-5658-1358598660607_thumb.jpg

Very Nice.

Particularly like the first one Very 3D, really makes it stand out from the rest. :up:

I was trying to decide if they were really 3d or if it was your photography that gave that appearance - the ribbons in the 3rd picture sorta gave me my answer.

Opinion: They do look to be of commercial quality but producing them, as you did, in 3d would make them, I think, prohibitively expensive.

(( one exception, I don't care for the type face / colour of the text on the last "Birthday" card. Difficult to read silver on light blue. ))

Thanks for the opinions. I like the 3d ones the best and have done quite a few of these for family and friends, they are time consuming but fun to make. I think the husky one is missing something, but made it in a hurry for my OH's birthday (last minute as usual!). You have given me the confidence to look at setting something up to sell them and raise money for SHWA. Cheers y'all xx

Thanks for the opinions. I like the 3d ones the best and have done quite a few of these for family and friends, they are time consuming but fun to make. I think the husky one is missing something, but made it in a hurry for my OH's birthday (last minute as usual!). You have given me the confidence to look at setting something up to sell them and raise money for SHWA. Cheers y'all xx

No problem - good luck!