One husky or two hmm?

Tom Irons

Guest Nush&Koda

we are so glad we got two huskies!... although i dont have any experience of owning just one, but its been amazing having two and not that difficult, although at times not easy. they love each other and entertain each other so much, and yet they have such different personalities... nush is well behaved and really chilled out. koda is a complete nutter lol

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want another sibe or mal, was looking at the little mal that's in need of rehoming, asked where she was located but can't find the post now, think it's got moved to where only people with 500 posts or more can see, but I'd love to get another dog and Akira's only 10 months.

I'm looking to get a 2nd husky, but can't decide if I should get a puppy or adopted an adult one like suki? Suki is alil over 2yrs.

It all depends, there are pros and cons to either. The most important thing is to get the dog that fits you, don't have a bunch of preset expectations. Have a general idea of what you want, but definitely get the one that's right for you.

It all depends, there are pros and cons to either. The most important thing is to get the dog that fits you, don't have a bunch of preset expectations. Have a general idea of what you want, but definitely get the one that's right for you.

I don't have preset expectations. I would love the the redish brown nd white ones, but its all up to suki. Who she gets along with nd if the other dog gets along with her that's the biggest thing.

I want another sibe or mal, was looking at the little mal that's in need of rehoming, asked where she was located but can't find the post now, think it's got moved to where only people with 500 posts or more can see, but I'd love to get another dog and Akira's only 10 months.

It's been moved to the correct section, but Mike posted and said .... She is in Surrey.

I must stress, I've posted her here before I've got the full story but I do expect to meet her on Saturday and I've been ;ed to believe that I am 'in charge' of rehoming her. She is not a Vigil dog nor is she a Huskies in Need dog, I'm just helping privately as someone who has good experience of helping dogs find the right homes.

It's been moved to the correct section, but Mike posted and said .... She is in Surrey.

I must stress, I've posted her here before I've got the full story but I do expect to meet her on Saturday and I've been ;ed to believe that I am 'in charge' of rehoming her. She is not a Vigil dog nor is she a Huskies in Need dog, I'm just helping privately as someone who has good experience of helping dogs find the right homes.

ahh right yeah i thought it had been moved to the right section, i really need to post more haha I fell inlove with her just from her picture, i know it's silly but both me and my mum did haha

ahh right yeah i thought it had been moved to the right section, i really need to post more haha I fell inlove with her just from her picture, i know it's silly but both me and my mum did haha

awww - i'm sure Mike wouldn't mind you PMing to keep in touch :)