Does your husky eat stuff he shouldn't?

bfueglein

Does everyone elses husky puppy tend to eat things they shouldn't? Mine just cost me 300 bucks today, but it was worth it because he now feels better. He was so sick, just look how tired he is gallery-1840407455.jpg

Anywho we at first thought he ate something he couldn't digest, but I got lucky and it ended up being the equivalent of food poisoning. He's always eating stuff he shouldn't, I know its my fault too ;). Anywho for more of his antics visit his blog at http://www.fleabiters.com

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Ouch :jawdrop: Ozzy & Micah once tried to play/lick a frog in our backyard and both got very sick, but even treating both of them together didn't cost as much as that. They don't pick up anything on their walks, so I am lucky . They are far more interested in pulling us off our feet :rolleyes: I think they have a competition going to see who gets it right first.

Ouch :jawdrop: Ozzy & Micah once tried to play/lick a frog in our backyard and both got very sick, but even treating both of them together didn't cost as much as that. They don't pick up anything on their walks, so I am lucky . They are far more interested in pulling us off our feet :rolleyes: I think they have a competition going to see who gets it right first.

Ya it cost so much because the xrays... its always the xrays :(

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Zelda doesn't do it as often as she used to, but she used to think anything in the background was edible. I thought dogs only went after grass but she would go after any weeds growing back there. One time she swallowed a piece of tree bark. As soon as she knew I wanted to take it from her she swallowed it! I tried to get her to vomit it out (which I felt pretty terrible doing) but it wasn't happening. She turned out okay though.

And then of course she finally got to something bad and ended up costing me over $300. The worst part is I still don't know what it is and I supervised her the entire time she was out there.

Milo when he was a pup would chew throughout the middle part of my missus bras lol ruined probably 10 of them lol

He'd pick them out of the drawer and off the line lol kinda miss them days as there was always something he'd done or gotten into I remember throwing a curry in the bin only to find a pup with a bright orange nose after finding the curry in the bin lol

Kimba never eats anything he shouldnt really .... Kaiser anything he can get his paws on, including his bedding

erm excuse me - i remember when we just had kimba and he ate one of my stockings! We had to take him to the vet the day before my grandad's funeral and they kept him in over night and nearly had to operate

Kaiser aka lil shit eats everything! although has been lucky so far (touch wood)

erm excuse me - i remember when we just had kimba and he ate one of my stockings! We had to take him to the vet the day before my grandad's funeral and they kept him in over night and nearly had to operate

Kaiser aka lil shit eats everything! although has been lucky so far (touch wood)

Oh aye, forgot about that LOL