Wish me luck

ahursty

This afternoon I looked at my local job centre and saw that their Is another local job fair tomorrow . So this afternoon I have done my CV on line payed bloody £9.95 and I've sent emails and printed some off to take with me tomorrow.. So wish me luck that I could be back in work very soon.. :-)

good luck, what is it you are hoping to work at?

It's a job fair so hopefully a few local employers will be their for me to talk to.. I used to work as a senior care assistant but when I left for maternity to have my daughter I wasn't ready to go back when I should off done so lost my job.. After lots of thinking and talking with my OH we decided I'd stay at home untill she started nursery which is on the 12th sept ..:-) so at the moment I'm just going to look and see what's on offer and if any catch my eye which I'm hoping will do then my cv will do me good ..:-) I don't want care work as the hours and shifts would not suit our lifestyle now so I'm hoping for a 9-5 job ad they say.!!