Zeke

sutsibe

He's growing into himself, about now - but he did go through a phase where he looked like he was made from spare parts - and NO, @Biggles, I do NOT have any pictures of him at that stage - I kept the camera far away, so there wouldn't BE any evidence!

As far as more pics now, @Sid&BellaNTX - I was lucky to get those two pictures of him! Unlike his sister, Ryn, he doesn't pose nicely - the only time he's still is when he stops to pee on something!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tell me you didn't get a pic of that! :facepalm:

Looking back at this post, I don't think it conveyed what I meant it to...

I try not to! :P

I had to think about it, and decided you meant that they were both cute! (Was pretty sure that you didn't mean anything bad, anyway!)

I haven't posted any pics of young Zeke for a while - he went through quite the long stage of the 'uglies'! He's starting to grow into himself, and is getting rid of his old, ratty, sunburned coat, and is getting to be a rather handsome li'l dude! Cute, anyway!

(For those who don't know, Zeke and Becky/Austinville's Ryn are littermates.)

[ATTACH=full]20147[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]20148[/ATTACH]

Ohh,He is so handsome!! I just love the photo with his ears back!!.His markings are quite similar to Lycans,only darker,so he must be a stunner!!.Love him!:redface1:(Want him!!);)

As far as more pics now, @Sid&BellaNTX - I was lucky to get those two pictures of him! Unlike his sister, Ryn, he doesn't pose nicely - the only time he's still is when he stops to pee on something!

Well, I suppose THIS time I could let you off easy(with a warning), even though as part of the "Photo Police" I really shouldn't...:P

Tell me you didn't get a pic of that! :facepalm:

Looking back at this post, I don't think it conveyed what I meant it to...

Gotta love the internet for making it hard to convey what you really mean!:D

Do you remember the kids at school that weren't much to look at and then you meet them years later and they have grown into their features and they're stunning. Then there were the kids that were breathtaking and when they grew up you think ugh put a paper bag on it and where has that middle age spread come from etc.

Thanks for the compliments, everyone - glad you like my boy!

Ohh,He is so handsome!! I just love the photo with his ears back!!.His markings are quite similar to Lycans,only darker,so he must be a stunner!!.Love him!:redface1:(Want him!!);)

Mine! :P

Well, I suppose THIS time I could let you off easy(with a warning), even though as part of the "Photo Police" I really shouldn't...:P

Gotta love the internet for making it hard to convey what you really mean!:D

Guess I'll just have to put you in charge next weekend at camp, sometime, of helping make sure I get some decent pics of him, then! :whistling:

Do you remember the kids at school that weren't much to look at and then you meet them years later and they have grown into their features and they're stunning. Then there were the kids that were breathtaking and when they grew up you think ugh put a paper bag on it and where has that middle age spread come from etc.

No, I'm 15 and home-schooled :P

I haven't posted any pics of young Zeke for a while - he went through quite the long stage of the 'uglies'! He's starting to grow into himself, and is getting rid of his old, ratty, sunburned coat, and is getting to be a rather handsome li'l dude! Cute, anyway!

(For those who don't know, Zeke and Becky/Austinville's Ryn are littermates.)

[ATTACH=full]20147[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]20148[/ATTACH]

I think you need to pop here http://www.specsavers.co.uk/ Gigi your pics are a bit blurry :oops:

but ... but ... but ... what'd you do with his ears?????

Lookin' good anyway!!!!

Its that husky camera defence mechanism. Ours seem to loose their eyes for that split second the photo is taken lol