Laser treatment

Sarah

My wife had her's done in 2000. I had mine done in 2002, and my son had is done in 2003. All had excellent results. No pain, no discomfort, NO MORE GLASSES! My wife's cots $4000. Mine cost $3000. My son's cost $1500. We each had the operation done at different facilities. My wife had her's done in Chicago (hence the high cost). But at that time, it was the closest place to where we live. I had mine done in town. My son had his done in Rockford, Illinois.

I would love to have mine done....and will do as soon as my eyes settle which i was told was between 21 and 24....ha ha they're still changing drastically and no where near settling :( Everyone i know who has had it done has raved about with the exception of one who wasnt given the drops you need after the treatment to prevent eyes drying out too much.....

one thing i would say tho is consider having one eye done at a time.......it is a bit of an inconvienience but your sight is sooo important and if something did go wrong atleast at worst you would only loose sight in one eye......